Home of the Kamilaroi people, incorporating Quirindi, Werris Creek, Willow Tree, Premer, Spring Ridge, Currabubula, Wallabadah, Pine Ridge, Mount Parry, Ardglen, Caroona, Walhallow, Tamarang, Colly Blue, Bundella, Yarraman, Blackville, Old Warrah & Piallaway.
Strategically nestled in the foothills of the Great Dividing Range, near Sydney, the Central Coast, the Hunter and the Mid-North Coast, Liverpool Plains Shire is the perfect place for that well deserved vacation. A mosaic of colours displayed by the fields of sunflowers, sorghum, canola, corn, lucerne and wheat provide the perfect backdrop whilst travelling through the picturesque hills, valleys and sweeping plains.
The many great attractions including:
- The award winning Australian Railway Monument and Rail Journeys Museum
- Bird Routes of the Liverpool Plains
- The award winning First and Second Fleet Memorial Gardens
- Who’d A Thought It Lookout
- Quirindi Rural Heritage Village & Museum
- Quirindi Historical Cottage & Museum
- Quipolly Dam & Bird Hide
- Stock Brands of the Liverpool Plains
Come reside in the Liverpool Plains and see why the locals are so proud of their flourishing communities. Experience the true rural lifestyle, friendly country charm and spoil yourself at our unique specialty shops and eateries – you can’t go wrong settling in the Liverpool Plains.